Los Angeles International Airport Guide
LAX Terminals Transfers
Published Tue, 2007-11-27 13:06
Between terminals transferFree wheelchair accessible shuttle bus serves all terminals around the central loop.
Walking - It takes about 30 minutes to walk from T1-T7 following the U.
Shuttle - The LAX A Shuttle ("Airline Connections" - board at the BLUE signs) makes the loop to all terminals, going T1 to T7, then back to T1.
- transportation between gates
3 weeks 7 hours ago
- Tom Bradley Restaurants
7 weeks 6 days ago
21 weeks 3 days ago
- Transfer from T6 to Bradley International
24 weeks 3 hours ago
- Terminal transfers
37 weeks 6 days ago
38 weeks 4 days ago
- terminal transfer in LAX
39 weeks 1 day ago
- Not expensive New Mulberry Shoulder Bags Pro Store
1 year 4 weeks ago
- Not expensive New Mulberry Daria Blog
1 year 5 weeks ago
- Cheap New Mulberry iPhone Case Blog
1 year 6 weeks ago